Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Paper Play Sketches #49

Hello, hello! Happy Wednesday! This is our last official day of summer break. Tomorrow it will be back to the school routine and Friday we move my oldest son back to college. I'm always sad to see the lazy days of summer go, but it will be nice to be back into a routine again.

We have a new challenge up today at Paper Play Sketches. This week is a sketch challenge and it is a fun one!



For this card, I have used Simple Stories - A Charmed Life - collection. The telephone was a 3x3 card that I cut down just a little so that it would fit a little better. The alpha stickers are also from this collection. Cut apart cards, or Project Life cards in general, make a card come together so quickly!

Be sure to stop by Paper Play Sketches to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. We would love it if you played along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment: