Tuesday, August 1, 2017

LTCCB #13 - Happy Birthday From Me To You

Hello, hello! I am back with my third post of the day. You can find my Christmas Cards All Year Round reveal here, and my Sketch N Scrap reveal here.

We have a new challenge starting today over at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Our challenges are always anything goes and you can link up any type of craft project that you like! You can read all of our rules over on the blog.


I have created a birthday card for my project today. I have used Simple Stories - Let's Party - papers and the sentiment is a stamp from Jillibean Soup - Birthday Bisque. I punched out three tiny stars with my Fiskars mini star hand punch and added it to the sentiment.

Head on over to LTCCB to see the beautiful projects from the rest of the design team. We hope you have some time to play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have a great day!

1 comment: