Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Finding Treasures Everyday

Hello, everyone! Happy Wednesday to you! Things are pretty busy around here with preparing to go back to school. I can't believe that the kids will be back in school in two weeks!

I thought I would pop in here for a bit and share my double page layout for my Double Delight challenge that is going on now over at Soul Scrappers.


The papers are from an older Close To My Heart paper pack called Chantilly. I uncovered these papers when I was going through my stash one day and I set them aside to try and get them used. I love the colors and they were perfect for these photos of Ada on one of our daily walks way back when...in 2015!

Since Ada has come along, she has really helped me to slow down and enjoy the little things even more. On our daily walks, I have had to literally slow down so she could keep up with me - now I am usually trying to keep up with her! - but being forced to slow down made me take notice of all the things around us - like a bird's nest in the cedar trees, an ordinary little clover flower that she thought was just beautiful, and an ordinary rock. On this particular day, she kept picking up rocks and handing them to me to hold on to for her. I couldn't drop a single one, either! She is something else!

Head on over to Soul Scrappers and check out our challenges. I would love to see you over there playing along!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous double layout Lori...love the papers...perfect for your cute photos!!!

    ReplyDelete