Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Sweeter Than Chocolate - Sketch N Scrap #134

Hello again! I am back with my second post of the day. If you're looking for my Christmas Cards All Year Round reveal, please scroll down or go here.

The first of the month means we have a new sketch posted over at Sketch N Scrap. Lisa has created a fun multi-photo sketch for us to work with:




I really liked the idea of the three smaller photos all in a row on this sketch. I added an extra strip of patterned paper along the right-hand side and omitted the banner in order to add some journaling and a bigger embellishment cluster.

I used Dear Lizzy's - Lovely Day - collection for this layout. The papers were a great match to Miss Ada's shirt in the photos. The tag that says - Um, I love your face - was just perfect and I wish I had about 20 more of those tags to keep adding to projects!

Ada wanted to help her Momma frost my birthday cake. She did a really good job with the cake, but once she had a taste of the icing, she was done! She licked the knife and had icing on her cheek, on her nose, on her hands...so much goodness to be had!

Now, head on over to Sketch N Scrap to see the beautiful layouts that the rest of the design team has made using this sketch.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back soon with one more project for today.

4 comments:

  1. That's very cute and love the camera accent. GREAT take on the sketch, Lori! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable Lori! I love your take on the sketch and the papers you used are a great addition to showcase your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty much what I look like after I get a hold of the frosting too! haha! She's a cutie and I love your layout!!

    ReplyDelete