Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday #336

Hello, everyone! Good Tuesday morning to you! Did you get a chance to see the solar eclipse yesterday? We weren't in the direct path for totality, but it was still fun to get to experience it!

Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday has a new sketch posted today! Dawn has created a great sketch for us to work with and this week's optional challenge is "fun florals".



Yesterday I shared a baby boy card that I had made with you, so I thought today I would share a baby girl using this sketch. While I was making the baby boy card I had stamped the sentiment several times because I wasn't sure how I wanted to do the sentiment on that card. I decided to put one of those extras to use on this card.

I have used Pebbles' - Special Delivery - Girl - 6x6 paper pad and the only other thing that I used were a few puffy hearts that I had picked up at the Target dollar spot earlier in the year. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things - Beautiful Baby - stamp set. 

Be sure to stop by Try Stampin' to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. You have two weeks to play along with us and you can enter over on the blog or on our Facebook page here.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back soon with another project to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment