Monday, August 21, 2017

Use Your Stuff #276 - New Beginnings

Hello, scrappy friends! Good Monday morning to you! Today is the much anticipated solar eclipse. We're supposed to have a pretty good view of it - if the clouds stay away!

There is a new challenge posted at Use Your Stuff today and this week our challenge is "New Beginnings". Create a project about something new - a new home, a new baby, a new job, a new possession, etc.

I have created a card for a new baby:


I don't have an immediate need for a baby card, but you just never know when someone will surprise you with some baby news, so it's good to have one in your stash!

I have used Pebbles' - Special Delivery - 6x6 paper pad for this card. The elephant stamp and the sentiment are from My Favorite Things - Beautiful Baby - stamp set. A cute little card all ready to go whenever I might need it!

Head on over to Use Your Stuff to see the beautiful projects from the rest of the design team. I hope to see you playing along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment