Monday, August 14, 2017

Make It Monday #94 at The Memory Nest

Hello, everyone! Good Monday morning to you! Are you ready for a new week? My daughter goes back to work today so that means that I will have Ada back with me during the day. I'm sad to see our summer vacation come to an end, but it will be good to get back into a routine again.

Today is Make It Monday at The Memory Nest and Leslie has created a great two photo sketch for us to work with:





I had a little trouble with this sketch - I think I was trying too hard to find photos that were the same orientation as what was on the sketch. Once I let that idea go, I didn't have much trouble at all!

I used Echo Park's - The Story Of Our Family - collection for this layout, and gosh, did I have a hard time cutting into it! I love the colors and the patterns in this collection and have been hoarding it for ages because of this. I seriously need to get over this problem!

Looking at this layout now, I can see so many things that I could have done...or added to it...I mean I still can, but I think it's funny that I was completely happy with it when I made it, but now that a few days have passed I see things differently. For instance, I wish I would have made a cluster on the bottom right corner of the bottom photo, and maybe one in upper left corner of the top photo. Like I said - an easy fix - I can always add to it and I probably will! If and when I do I will try to remember to share the updated layout with you!

Head on over to The Memory Nest to see the layouts from the rest of the design team. I hope you can find some time to play along with us! I would love to see your take on this sketch.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment