Saturday, August 26, 2017

HIMCR #315 - Any Holiday

Hello, everyone! Happy Saturday to you! Now that we are back into the school routine Saturdays always seem so much sweeter!

We have a new challenge for you today over at Hiding In My Craft Room. This week our challenge is - Any Holiday! We had the pleasure of working with some Halloween images from this week's sponsor -  Pickled Potpourri.


Pickled Potpourri has so many cute Halloween images and I got to work with the super cute Witchie Witchie set.


I just love this cute little witch! The set also comes with a cat and a sentiment that I think would make for a cute project life style card.

I used an old paper from Echo Park's "Happy Halloween" collection for my background and the purple cardstock and green dot paper are from my scrap pile. I colored this image with some colored pencils that I have had in my stash for some time. I've kind of been enjoying trying out some different coloring techniques. Maybe one of these days I'll actually invest in some Copics!

Stop by the HIMCR blog to see the beautiful projects from the rest of the design team. I would love it if you played along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I have you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment