Saturday, August 5, 2017

HIMCR #312 - Always Cherry Crazy Nights Color Challenge

Hello, everyone! Happy Saturday! I hope you are having a good weekend so far! It has turned unseasonably cool for the first of August...I like it, but I kind of wish, for these last few days of summer vacation, that it would be hot enough to get in the pool again!

I have some exciting news to share with you today! I am now a member of the Hiding In My Craft Room Design Team! They are a great little challenge blog with weekly challenges posted every Saturday. I am so honored to be a part of this talented team!

This week is my first challenge as a member of the design team and it is a fun color challenge:



You don't have to use this exact colors - just something close.


I also got to work with a great set of printables from The Cutting Cafe called Sweet Summer Treats.


I colored the popsicle with Ruby, Sunset, and Topiary Green inks from Close To My Heart using a blender pen. I used Desert Sand for the popsicle stick. I think it looks yummy enough to eat!

I based my card off of this week's sketch from Clean and Simple Stamping - FTL #27. Be sure to check them out for great sketch challenges!


I don't make a lot of square cards and I don't know why - I really like the way they turn out! Maybe I need to make it a point to make more of these!

Be sure to stop by Hiding In My Craft Room and see what the rest of the design team has created for this week. I hope to see you playing along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day!



2 comments: